Tattoo Artist in the Mornington Peninsula
Book yourself in for some incredible designs by calling on (03) 9034 8440
Triple 222 Tattoo offers an impressive range of body art that has something for everyone. We pride ourselves on delivering a welcoming and fun tattooing experience whether it’s your first one or your 10th. Give us a call today to book an appointment or to discuss your design ideas!
The artists at Triple 222 Tattoo take pride in everything they do and put a lot of time and effort into planning and drawing each piece without any charge to you.
After you're happy with your custom design, we get you to drop into the studio so that we can measure and lay out your piece to the exact size and go through numbing (topical anaesthetic) options and what to expect on the day of your tattoo.
We will also require a deposit of $50 or more (which comes off the total price on the day of the tattoo) to secure your booking.
Our tattoos last longer than most marriages.
Different styles of Tattoos
When looking for inspiration for their next design, most individuals turn to the internet, flipping through digital archives and examples of tattoos, but without giving much thought to the particular “style” of each.
Depending on the desired location and size of your tattoo, and what type of tattoo design you like, there may be styles of that design that are better suited to your personality, tastes and goals.
Some of the more popular styles of tattoos include:
- Traditional – bold lines and bright colours often featuring stereotypical designs like crosses, skulls and anchors
- Neo-Traditional – similar to traditional tattoos but focusing on more lush designs influenced by Art Deco.
- Realism – these tattoos look like it could be a portrait or almost 3-D
- Blackwork – Striking, experimental tattoos created entirely in black ink.
- Tribal – a tried and tested style that showcases elaborate patterns and highlights different cultures.
- Japanese – a trendy style that showcases Japan's rich history and mythology.
Tattoos are a fantastic form of expression, colourful art, and a permanent keepsake. There are styles to fit every personality, and the incredible tattoo artists at Triple 222 Tattoos will work with you to settle on the perfect way to express yourself.
Let your art tell your story
Ready for your next tattoo?
Triple 222 Tattoos is home to some of the best tattoo artists across all styles. We work closely with you to ensure that you are as comfortable as possible through your entire tattoo process, from your first consult to the time you leave the chair.
- Tattoo Shop
- Cover-up Tattoo Artist
- Tattoo Artist
- Tattoo Removal
- Cosmetic Tattooing
- 20 years of experience
- Loyalty discounts to our regulars
- Warm and friendly environment
- Quality designs and service
- Mornington Peninsula
- Carrum Downs